
Happy New Year everyone! I know I have been slacking with posting on my blog, but I'm sure you can understand with two happy dumplings wanting my attention all the time, I rarely have a minute to myself! But, they are sleeping so I probably have 30 minutes to get this post done! ha ha So I'll be quick...... Grandpop Fett got his stem cell replacement on Christmas Eve and although the process has been tough on him, every day he is improving and his numbers are going up! Stay strong Grandpop! We Love You! Santa brought the kids a lot of toys. Although they really weren't too impress with them (yet) they did enjoy all the attention they got from everyone. Grandmom Stormy came into town and they had a blast with her. Christmas Eve they got to spend time with Grandmom and Granpop Schmidt along with all their Aunts and Uncles... and they got hang out with their cousins (Haley & Steven)! It was a very good holiday to say the least. I can't wait for Valentines Day..... because as everyone knows.... they are truly my little Valentines! Can't wait to celebrate V-Day with them!
Love the newest pictures!! They look like such happy babies!! I can't wait to see them in May!! You have to let us know when you will be here, so we can make sure to plan to see you guys! Miss Lyla pulls off the big bows like a true bow-head pro!! How cute!!
ReplyDelete